Nonfiction books are shelved primarily by Dewey numbers behind the glass wall in the research area. Classics are now in their own section near the general fiction books and popular biographies are on the shelf on the front of the last fiction section under Dewey number 92.
- When searching online, use quotation marks to search for phrases
- Jot down sources while you are taking notes - especially for direct quotes
- Books may be checked out for 3 weeks with one renewal unless there is a hold on the item
- See Ms. Podlesnik before the end of 2nd block if enhancement is full and you need a pass.
- Some nonfiction books may be on display. If it is "in" in the catalog, check our displays!